segunda-feira, 30 de setembro de 2013

Dr.Martens

Has it ever happened to you that you love a sweater,a pair of shoes or whatever so much that you want to wear it at all costs?So,in a desperate research among shops,you realize that everyone has that pair of shoes,the one you really wanted.Unaccetable matches,inadmissible in all kinds of ways,by the way.So you start hating them and the passage from "I want it" to off-limits is really quick.But there are shoes and shoes.Dr.Martens are those type of shoes you can love or hate,And I'm so terribly in love with them,that despite the introduction below,I already thought about different matches.Known also as Docs and DMs,they were born being punk's cult shoes to become then a symbol of different urban subcultures,coming back in fashion different times and reconsidered like a glamour accessory. Comfortable,handy and solid with a classic design,Dr.Martens is an identification mark.
This my personal wishlist of the models I love the most,boots in particular :) Do you like them? Waiting to read your opinions,I wish you a good start to your week and a good ending of September you all!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário